Learn about Saratoga Elementary!
- Our mission as a school community is to adapt to the individual needs of all of our students and assist each one in becoming a resilient, motivated and responsible citizen of a 21st-century global community.
- Saratoga Elementary School prepares students to be resilient, critical and creative thinkers, collaborators and communicators who display the 21st-century skills needed to become goal-directed, global citizens.
FCPS School Profile
- Students are at the heart of every decision made at Saratoga.
- The purpose of education at Saratoga is to develop life-long learners who are empowered to make choices and take ownership and responsibility for their social and academic learning.
- All students need educators who:
- Believe all students can achieve at high levels
- Provide high quality differentiated learning opportunities
- Establish a trusting and positive learning environment
- Educators at Saratoga facilitate positive change within our school community by engaging in collaborative professional growth opportunities designed to provide our students with rich authentic learning experiences.
- We are successful when students and staff can communicate their learning process, their progress, and where they are going next.
Submit a full-day absence, late arrival, or early dismissal using our online attendance form.
View our bell schedules, including our inclement weather virtual learning bell schedule.
School Innovation and Improvement Plan
Our 2022-2023 ESSER III/School Innovation and Improvement Plan outcome goals for this academic year.
What's for Breakfast Today?
What's for Lunch Today?
School Payments Made Easy
From the cafeteria to the classroom, pay anytime, anywhere from your computer or smartphone.